A formulary blend of nutrients, nutraceuticals, botanicals, and Krebs cycle intermediates designed to support efficient mitochondrial metabolism and energy (ATP) production
Mitochondrial dysfunction, with its associated ATP deficiency, is related to a host of diseases, including degenerative neurological disorders, cardiovascular disease, obesity, and diabetes (reduced mitochondrial production has been demonstrated in metabolic syndrome). Mitochondria, appropriately nicknamed "the powerhouse of the cell," deteriorate with age due to ongoing exposure to free radicals, which accelerate the destruction of cellular components. As the mitochondrial function declines the cells become starved for energy and damaged, causing them to function less efficiently.
Conversely, the benefits of increased mitochondrial production and ATP availability are many, including reduced oxidative stress and age–related deterioration as well as improved metabolic function, energy level, exercise performance, body composition, cognitive function, and lifespan (shown in animal models).
Mitochondrial NRG™ may be helpful for:
• Fatigue/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
• Fibromyalgia (FMS)
• Exercise intolerance
• Improved athletic performance
• Post-exercise muscle soreness
• Efficient fat burning
• Healthy weight loss
• Poor cognitive (brain) function
• Those wishing to improve overall cellular and tissue vitality and health
• Mitochondrial genetic mutations, either inborn or acquired during aging or due to excessive exercise (such as mitochondrial myopathy)